
Grandpa spent about an hour remembering how to make a paper hat out of newspaper. We all giggled for hours when I wore it!
FOOD FIGHT!

Hello everyone!!
I have been so busy the last 2 months I have forgotten to post my latest pictures. Mom and Papa have been working diligently on their house plans. They would like to break ground by the end of the year, but time is ticking. Papa was almost sent to the Netherlands for work and Mom and I was supposed to tag along but the trip was canceled...bummer.
We spent this week in Colorado visiting friends and enjoying the front range....Go Rams! We enjoyed the Denver Zoo, Estes Park, Boulder shopping (They don't have any CSU stuff there) and papa went snow boarding with friends at A Basin. We even stopped by Mom's alma mater for a picture! The weather was great at 70 degrees, almost forgot why we left...until a snow storm blew in just as we were flying out;-)
On our way home drove to Phoenix for our friend Amanda's wedding. It was the first time I met her so we snapped a picture.
Looking forward to my first Thanksgiving and Christmas....as I have my grubby little paws into everything! I will post pictures of the zoo and wedding soon.
Rori, Mom and Papa

No comments:
Post a Comment